YouTube is an American video-sharing website that allows users to upload, view, rate, share, and comment on videos ranging from video clips, TV show clips, music videos, audio recordings, movie trailers, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos.
How To Download From YouTube
- Find the page of the video you want to save
- Paste that page's link into the form at the top of this page
- When downloaded successfully select your prefered file format from the list
- Depending on your browser the file will start to download or will open in a new browser window
- If file is opened in new browser window simply right-click on the video and select "Download as.."
- If you want to use media player, like VLC, simply right-click and "Copy Link" of the file format you want