Powerpoint available at http://Mrunal.org/download
Language: Hindi; Topics covered:
1. Recap of the Earlier lecture: quantiative tools & their utility in controlling money supply, inflation and deflation
2. Measures of money supply: M0, M1, M2, M3, M4 & technique to memorize it
3. What is Margin requirement or Loan to Value ratio?
4. Qualitative tools of Monetary policy: Consumer credit control, downpayment, Credit Rationing, Moral suation, direct action
6. Priority Sector Lending norms in India- its features, penalties- RIFD, SEDF funds.
7. MCQs from Previous UPSC CSAT Prelim exams from this topic.
Venue: Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Ahmedabad